this is great..

so my town has noticed me and a few kids need bike repairs $$ :banghead:

so i got this 2000 xr200, he says it has timing problems and it would only run if it was pinned.. so i knew off the bat the chain skipped somehow, and thought "hey ill put it bac tighten the tentioners and call it a day".. i go to drain the oil, and there is no more then 3/4 of a shot glass full of oil that looked more like water then my own yellow humen excrament..

he hasnt changed the oil since he bought it in 01, and has road it alot, between him and his brother..

this goes to show you that a Honda will run all the time.. with or without oil

and that some people shouldnt have dirtbikes :banghead:

wow thats insane, when i got my first bike a 1993 XR100R i rode all winter and all summer without ever once to check the oil. one day riding in maine for vacation with my father he asked how i was doing on oil. i gave him a blank stare. the bike had almost nohting in it, similar to you...i think we had a little more though...hard to remeber now. anyway ever since then i have been very careful with oil, and the air filter.

I bet a yami wouldn't have run after that

your right.. this kid ran his yzf out of oil and seized up on him, so i told him he needed an xr so he could have finished the race he was in

hes so mad at me

o well i love my hondas.. it wasnt the first bike i have had without oil.. my brother drove my xr80 around all day without a drain plug..(middle of an oil change) i came home put the plug in and put oil in it and when i redid the top end there was no wear on it

• 1 month later...
I bet a yami wouldn't have run after that

Wrong. My friends TTR125L had no oil in it at all we pulled off the drain bolt and there was only a drop in there and it hasn't seized. I know I am a Honda fan but you should respect the other bikes. That's still amazing though. :ride:? People like that who don't check or change their oil shouldn't have dirtbikes. :applause:

. I know I am a Honda fan but you should respect the other bikes. That's still amazing though. :ride:?:applause:

i respect other bikes, but its just so happend my luck with all other bike has been crap, and my luck with honda has been golden, same with my dad who worked at a bike shop. i like to stick with better designs then price

like i would take a ktm ove my honda if it wasnt 230498502938450982340950293452349532945902834 dollers