Sign in to follow this  

ttr front suspension

my buddies ttr front suspension is really really lose, he was riding and all of a sudden it collapsed. Right now the shocks are bottomed out just sitting there. what should we do?

Probably get new seals and fill it back up with fork oil

but inspect the forks inside and out to find what the problem is

what exactly do you mean collpased. Do you mean the whole front end broke off (like Pastana's X Games crash)?

no, he means its like bottomed out like u just landed a big jump then it never rebounded

Nice new ride bro! :banghead:

my buddies ttr front suspension is really really lose, he was riding and all of a sudden it collapsed. Right now the shocks are bottomed out just sitting there. what should we do?

Is it the front forks or the rear shock? If it is the front forks then I would say the fork seals need to be replaced along with some bbr fork springs.

what exactly do you mean collpased. Do you mean the whole front end broke off (like Pastana's X Games crash)?
he said collased not poped off and all heck breakin loose..lol.

Honda Honda Honda Honda Honda

and the point of doing this was??? :banghead:

what a dumbass!!! ahhh like hondaowns 🤣

is it just me or is it that only honda owners come in here posting dumb shi :banghead: ? :busted:

Well, start by either taking them to a dealer or get out a shop manual and take them apart; something mechanical has gone wrong. It sounds like the fork springs may have broke (I haven't seen that in a lot of years though...)

What type of riding was he doing and what does he weigh? Stock TT-R125 suspension is meant for trails and play riding; much beyond that and they start to give.

Honda Honda Honda Honda Honda

Post whore :banghead:

Do us yamaha owners a favor and stay out of the yamaha forums unless you have something worth our time to read. We don't come into the honda forums and say yamaha yamaha yamaha yamaha yamaha do we? :banghead:

what a dumbass!!! ahhh like hondaowns :banghead:

Hondaowns has been pretty cool around here. He isn't that bad of a guy now that he started posting stuff meaningful..

You know he has straighned out and gotten away from the "ur bik sucks cause its not a honda"

yep he sure has :banghead: so i believe that everyone should lay off him a bit :banghead: get to know him a lil and hes pretty cool

yep he sure has :banghead: so i believe that everyone should lay off him a bit :banghead: get to know him a lil and hes pretty cool

oh no im not talk shit on him im just saying thats how he was about honda