Sign in to follow this  

Huge Crash Compilation

Yeah, that one guy was lucky where he slams into the padded wall and his head jerks down and another guys bike goes right over top of him.

Yeah, that one guy was lucky where he slams into the padded wall and his head jerks down and another guys bike goes right over top of him.
INDEEEEEED! :banghead:🤣 Holy Shit!!! He was so lucky! He would of been dead! Imagine him look at it afterward! :busted:

"Duck and cover" is now his favorite phrase! :banghead:

Really nasty crashes some of them like the RR-bike barely missing the rider, the roadster landing upside down and the dirtbike jumping into the guys neck. :banghead:

Wow that was a great vid, I dont like seeing people getting hurt, but its a reality check watchin this stuff. Shows ya that you have to have respect for the machines your blastin around on and to keep it real. Man some of those high sides are violent. :banghead: Well im off to go ridin :banghead:

I didn't really like seeing the ones where for sure someone got seriously hurt, but that one where he goes into the padded wall and the bike slams right above his head was insane. He probably didn't even know it happened until he saw the footage. :banghead:

I also liked when the guy slams into that sign and it just disintegrates.

I didn't really like seeing the ones where for sure someone got seriously hurt, but that one where he goes into the padded wall and the bike slams right above his head was insane. He probably didn't even know it happened until he saw the footage. :banghead:

I also liked when the guy slams into that sign and it just disintegrates.

the bike actually hit his head... at that speed even a little bump like that couldve taken him out :banghead:

oh and thx for the vid, i like learning from others mistakes much more than my own