Sign in to follow this  

Argyll this Saturday

enjoy yourself. I am dying to ride but my knee is still a little tweaked and my subframe is still tweaked too. Gonna put it all back together this weekend.

Jimmy ,you need two bikes and four knees. Seriously though, one super moto and one goof around moto. Sell a Mustang or something.

Yah, actually gonna hopefully pick up another CRF250 this winter so that I have a trail bike and a track bike.... As far as the extra knees, let me know where to get those from.

They bug me. I actually have a CTi, the ones they make from you, and I ride like poop with it on.

put on some Fresh rubber front and back last night.

Dan, have you run a 110/90/18 on the rear of EXC. Stock rear tire 110/100/18. I went with the 90/18 lower profile side wall this time. What b-tch getting that tire on the rim.

Just curios if there is much difference in handling.

Suppose I'll find out in the morning.

The tire is shorter in overall height, theoretically it will lower the back of the bike (make it steer slower) and lower your final drive ratio (more acceleration), but realistically since you haven't ridden your bike in awhile, you probably won't notice much difference.

I'll see you up there about 9:30.