Sign in to follow this  

Red Bull Last Man Standing

Anybody know anything about this race? I'm wanting to come down and watch. It is at the Red River Riding Area I think. Bulcher, I think.

Sounds like a really cool race. 200 riders start. 1 wins. The website says it is a 40 mile loop and they will do it 4 times. Each time the top 1/2 races again. The race is Nov. 12. First day of deer season here in Missouri but I think I wanna see this. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Yup - Come out out and watch the race, Red Bull will have 6 shuttle to take spectators to the "good stuff". Keep all bikes at home though(sorry!). The event will finish @ 10pm~.

Mike Lafferty, Dick Burleson are just 2 of the many scheduled to show up! This is a MUST SEE event if enjoy off road riding at all!

I read a little about the race in one of the mags, I was just wondering how they pick the 200 riders. Sounds like it is a wild race.

I read a little about the race in one of the mags, I was just wondering how they pick the 200 riders. Sounds like it is a wild race.

The general stipulation was being a current/retired Pro/AA rider, bottom line - be among the best of the best! :banghead:

SPEED channel will be there along with 2 helicopters and virtually every US and Euro mag. - it will be FUN!! :banghead:

Hey Enduro Nut are you working this event? I thought I saw your e-mail address on the confirmation I recieved. If so look me up.

Yes, I will be working - I'm sure a few club(Red River Dirt Riders) members would shoot me if I failed to work our event!

Come out for our enduro the week before!

I'm Going to run the Enduro on the 6th and work the LMS event on the 12th. I'll be there early on Fri.the 11th. Are you a team capt. as described by Archie??

I'm Going to run the Enduro on the 6th and work the LMS event on the 12th. I'll be there early on Fri.the 11th. Are you a team capt. as described by Archie??

Good question, the section of trail I worked on will not be used in LMS. Look for a motorhome with enclosed white trailer with SMS stickers in the sides, that's mine. :banghead:

Rm Dave, if you have never been to Red River (Muenster) it will be worth it. Too bad it wont be a riding weekend, the place is fantastic to ride! Have you seen their website? Even though the pictures in the galleries dont do it justice at all, check it out at www.redrivermotorcycletrails.com

It shows mostly quads and there are a few of them, the good trails are so tight you ditch them pretty quickly, there is enough for everyone. :banghead:

I've never been there Fastest1. But come next week I will be there. After I see it a good trip to ride may be in the works. Are you going to watch the race?

No I cant make it, however as you probably know by now, it is a great ride. Many different challenges. I personally would take my bike just in case even part of it was open, it is all good!

I personally would take my bike just in case even part of it was open, it is all good!

PLEASE - Do Not bring bikes - as a hosting club member(Red River Dirt Riders) NO bikes will be allowed - SORRY but Red Bull is very serious on this and all issues concerning safety.

THANKS for your understanding!!

Come and enjoy the event - it WILL be fantastic!! :banghead:

I'm not bringing any bikes. Just a camera with several cards. Oh and a good 3 D-cell flashlight.

I hear the number of riders starting the race has been reduced to 125. Any truth to this?

are the results posted anywhere? there were several guys from our area that were racing

David Knight won it. They said that there was less than 200 that started. I dunno exactly how many. my cousin went through the first 2 laps and then his ignition started acting up or something like that. I don't think it ever died, but he said it was running really weird. I don't think he had much fun with a 125 on those hills. He said he wished he had a trails bike. :applause:

Thanks for the report even if it was short. I havent been able to find anything on the results. RmDave, a little more of your opinion of the area would be appreciated. Would you go back? Did it look challenging? Compare to anything you ride? I love the Red River Riding Area personally!