Sign in to follow this  

Do You Holler When You're...GOING DOWN?

I ususally dont but i have tried yelling recently... an occasional O Sh!t NO BRAKES seems to make the guy behind me stop. Good techineque when the going gets tough. Anything to mess with there minds.

Once. MXJunky was in third gear on a '99 KX250, hammerin' this section of small whoops, and the throttle stuck. MXJunky launched the following berm, cased it on a fence, and endoed, doing a complete flip in the air prior to landing on his back. While MXJunky was skidding along the ground on his back (for about 15 feet), he was screaming like a little bitch. That was the scariest crash MXJunky has been involved in.

haha nice :thumbsup:

I yelled "Dammit!" two weeks ago at Quick Track in a turn after I went one way and my front wheel went another, and my bike and I parted ways. When I got up, since there was no-one around me on the track when I fell, everyone heard me I think. I yelled, "I meant to do that!"

i usually grunt before i hit the ground or when i do, but most of the time i freeze and my eyes just open all the way up. If i save it then i usually have to let my heart catch up and ride slowly thinkign to myself, thnak god.

I remember reading a thread were a dude was talkign about hollaring while hes racing, i tried it and it makes it fun. but i NEVER use foul language. That just shows anger, and makes it that much worst. Id hit myself in the head before i curse.

at a gncc race a guy hit a tree and topple over and as he was falling he yelled F***!Me and the dudes i was with just bursted out laughing. He started to laugh too though.

I never yell when I wreck. I'd rather not have my tongue out on impact and bite it off. I do tend to make a grunting noise on impact. I do yell while racing though, like realuser said it makes it funner, can also pych out the competition going into a corner or tricky rhthym section, force them into a mistake.

i usually dont yell on the way down...but i think to myself about how bad its gonna hurt. usually when i mess up in a section you can hear me cussing. lol.

I thought, when i saw the title of this thread, i was in the wrong forum :ride:

anyway, i talk to myself (including yelling and cussing) while I ride - not like anyone can hear me, right? lol

Ditto!!!

Sometimes i Sing too. HA HA :lol::cheers::cheers::crazy::ride:

I don't yell when I'm going down because it usually happens so fast. I do yell at other riders when they won't get out of my way. You'd be surprised at the reactions. They usually just move right out of they way with a &%$#@! reaction. Pulling in your clutch and reving your engine is another good one because they will think that you're out of control. Both old Ty Davis tricks for those slower riders that just refuse to let faster riders by.