Sign in to follow this  

So Cal Desert Sunday

Anybody heading out to Wildwash or other desert spot Sunday?

Sure wish I could have taken off yesterday and went out...

I may be at Wildwash. With the usual ride to the Slash. I'll keep you posted. Wish I could have gone before it dried up.

Greg,

I don't know where wildwash is, but if you are interested in coming out to ridgecrest, I'd like to do a ride on Sunday. It would also be a good opportunity for me to give you your can back!

Jimbo

Anybody heading out to Wildwash or other desert spot Sunday?

Sure wish I could have taken off yesterday and went out...

I have a buddy who lives out that way. He says the conditions may still be pretty nice, at least on Sat. That's when I'll be out there. I'm sure Sunday will be nice too. At least low dust. :banghead:

Went to Dove springs today, the desert was awsome the ground was perfect. watch for the rain ruts.

We're going out to Hodge road camping overnight sat+sunday. Look for the 450X and a 450 R, grey ford f250 diesel and black chevy equinox...

Its left off of Dale Evans,Then the road just ends.We will be behind the first hill on the right,Graphite met dodge ram 03,blue chevy silverado .Bikes will be 450x and wrf450,both 05s hope to see you there.Oh yeah the wrf450 is #505

Wont be hitting any riding tomorrow. Got cross rutted on a track today, went down and jammed my wrist, again. My bad wrist!

I want to make the slashX ride some time this season. What kind of fuel range do you need for that run? Im hoping Santa will be getting me a larger fuel tank...

Tear it up!

thats a nice little ride, dale evans to slashx i used to ride from my house to slash x, but i used to live in barstow and it was sooo fun huge whoops and washes. hahahahaha i miss that stuff

From Wild Wash (west of the 15) and back via various routes it's 40 miles or less. I can do it on a stock 426 tank (1.8gals) hauling ass the whole time. There's lots of (much) shorter ways to do it as well. I've been crossing over the 15 at either Hodge or Dale Evans. Last time a CHP dude snagged me at Dale Evans just at the right (wrong) time. He was cool about it and just told me to go back. Usually it's no problem. He must have been waiting. I've never had to run...yet... but.... As long as they don't fence it off you can cross under at Wild Wash as well without the risk of a bust. It just makes for a better more satisfying loop to park on the west side and cross over.

hey fz1425, where do u park what are u driving,do u have numbers

i will join u for a slash x ride

I'm gonna park off the 15 at Wild Wash (west side). Drive a grey/brown Tundra. I'll be there at about 0930.

I can stop by that side of Dale Evans and see if I can see you guys. What time will you be there?