Sign in to follow this  

carburater and rear shock

Hi,

New to this pitbike thing and I'm on the market for a new rear shock and bigger carburetor.

Here's what I would like to know, what is a good/medium shock manufacturer and how much does one cost. Where can I buy it on the internet?

Regarding the carburetor what is the best size for a 125cc 4 stroke, brand, place to buy?

for carb go to www.hondatrailbikes.com

for the shock if you wanna go the cheap route like me get an Ishock, some people dont like them but I think mine is pretty good. The standard ishock is aroun $180. For a better shock get an Elka they are supposed to be awesome! ($380)

works shock is another good one!! most people that hate ishock opt for the works!! but for the carb i would go with the TB!! piece of advice!! talk to donwaffle at thumpertalk store!! he has good prices on stuff!! trust me he can get u what u want!! and he knows his stuff too!!

elkas are only $340 now and plus we need to know what kinda bike u got....different bikes can only use certian shocks...if its some crazy knock off with extended swingarm who knows what will work ude have to take some measurements

I would go for a works shock over the i shock. If you have a knock off with an extended swingarm i would go with a xr70 works shock.

Tb 24mm carb will work great with your 125 cc motor