Sign in to follow this  

WNYOA 23rd at Hancock----anyone heard anything?

:banghead: Anyone heard anything about whether or not its a "GO", I do not want to load everything and head down there again just to turn around. I know its been raining up here all week......sunny today.....?

:banghead: Anyone heard anything about whether or not its a "GO", I do not want to load everything and head down there again just to turn around. I know its been raining up here all week......sunny today.....?

Its been pretty decent here in central NY this week. I think they may have had some showers down there this week it's farther south.Of course we still have not had a lot of rain all year.

One thing for sure is that its not going to be a nice weekend to finish the season out with. We have ridden here this week and the woods are in excellent condition.

The weather for Hancock NY

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=hancock+NY

Looks like a go thus far on the WNYOA website. (will keep an eye on it Sat.)

Got my bike fixed (if i only had a seat cutting tool) lol

man they bent me over the table on that one (But they did get my bike up and running in only 4 days, when they were already booked) oh well.... If my woman only knew how much i sent on my bike in comparison to her....

whoooo, that was a good one!

I had a blast, I dont think i have seen that much mud/rutts in my ridding career. Plain nutty, and that powerline uphill....CRAZY. Also those "S" turns right before the barrels...wheeeee. Never had done a 720 before and never thought i would do one with the wheels on the ground...hehehe

some of those where MONSTER ruts by the 3/4 lap...

I would love to run that again!

Hope everyone else had as good of time as i did, and hope everyone else came out without any injuries.

Knee Sugury on the morning of the 26th. (so that was the last ride of the year)

Congratz to every one for a successful season!