Sign in to follow this  

Welcome XR650 L owners

I understand this will be the new home of the "L" owners, as the forums in the modern section of this site get restructered? Rest assured you are in great company here with some of my favorite (and nearly identical) 1980's air cooled Honda's. Enjoy!

that sounds interesting... wont have to check in up there anymore! so, if a bike doesnt change for 15 years, its considered vintage even if you buy it brand new? hope to have a 650 L someday.....

Someday the 650r will end up here and it will start all over.
Someday, EVERY bike will end up vintage... or at least obsolete!

This has more to do with some friendly rivalry in the XR650 forum.

It is entertaining to see people arguing the relative attrtibutes of two machines that don't even compete with each other...when the underlying issue is completetly different riding priortites and styles.

Its getting old.

The XR650L or the argument? he he. :banghead:

It always seemed to me like an argument between sportbike and Gold Wing riders...about completely different riding philosophies NOT different bikes!

The XR650L or the argument? he he. :banghead:

It always seemed to me like an argument between sportbike and Gold Wing riders...about completely different riding philosophies NOT different bikes!

Man, aint that the truth...

Want some entertainment?

Go look the posts about guys wanting to trail ride CRF450Rs and guys wanting to race MX on CRF450X's

Guys wanting to put lights and starters on R's and stripping down X's....next thing you know, Dogs and Cats will be having sex...and the media will be telling the truth instead of what they want the truth to be...