Sign in to follow this  

Power Core 4

I have a 04 RM-Z 250 (still runs great) and i was wondering if the power core 4 from FMF was a good buy?

That is probally one of the last pipes I would get. You can get a full white brothers aluminum pro 1 system for around $300. The power core 4 silencer alone will help the the performance out alittle, but not as much as a full sustem. look on ebay there are usually good deals, also look in a motosport outlet catalog, or go to motosport.com

if ur just adding a slip on u wont really gain anything except ur bike will sound cool..and yes FMF would be the last pipe ide buy, ive had numerous amount of problems with them in the past with pipes cracking for no reason and them coming apart..same with some of my friends pipes...

and motosport doesnt have anymore good deals on the aluminum series pipes

Slip-ons can have a good increase in power, just not usually as much as a full system. I also will not buy FMF products, I have seen many people have problems with them and the products I have owned in the past did not impress me. Check out Thunder Alley exhaust, I have heard good things and they are priced very well.