Sign in to follow this  

Renazco Seats

My new custom seat just got delivered and I am psyched!!!!!!! I put it on the bike and took it for a spin 🤣 . It fits well, and looks great on the bike. It is VERY different than anything stock as it is suede and two color. I had choices of colors, threads, etc and chose blue with a grey top for my yellow 06 DRZ400S. It look fantastic and more importantly feel great!!! :banghead:

I don't want this to sound too much like an ad for Renazco Racing :banghead: , but I do like to acknowledge good products and customer service when I see it and James was great in this department. The folks over on advrider.com are big fans of his and he's pretty popular with the KTM crowd in general (a lot of the Dakar guys use his seats, I think). He has owned a DRZ and knows them and build nice seats for them.

Anyway, just excited to have my new seat and stoked to go put some miles on it now!!! :busted:

Happy Trails...

Pictures please!!!!!

I filled out the info form on their website, but got no response to my questions.

How long did it take? How much? Did you supply your seat pan?

Fair enough...Perhaps I shoudl have waited to post, but jeez...I had had this thing for like 15 minutes!!! I'll try to post some though when I get a min.

My buddy runs a Renazco seat on his Dakar Rally bike and he swears by them....hands down the best seat he's ever used. I gotta admit, they look pretty sweet.