Sign in to follow this  

Best Looking DRZ Ride Awards

yeah jeez mine would make you guys cry. It's so trashed... and now it's sitting in the impound yard for 30 days, from where it was stolen, layed down, then found again. They called me and said, don't worry, it's back in the impound, you can still pick it up in 30 days. Oh, thanks man. No chance of sueing, it's not worth the $1200.

100_1337.jpg

Not as nice as Nate's or DRZOOMN's but it's mine! :banghead:🤣:busted:

Your bike gets my vote. :banghead:

where'd you get those headlights? they remind me a little of a set on one of the new Buells these days

That first bike looks amazing! I'll probably never find graphics like that for my blue drz.

Aspencop, nice bike. :banghead: I like your headlight set-up. I have a 2005 DRZ400 SM black, and am interested in replacing my current lighting system with something similar. Questions:

Would that set-up be an improvement (brighter) than my stock set-up?

You said it was off a Buell. If I went to the Buell dealer what would that set-up cost? Does it come as a set…lights and windscreen or are they separate?

What is the difficulty rating?

Thanks

Not as nice as Nate's or DRZOOMN's but it's mine! :banghead:🤣:busted:

you're to kind :banghead:

for the record, here's my beast....

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

oh also, for you newbie's with questions about the Buell headlight, i never got off my butt to post a thread on how i did it, but another TT member posted a thread about it after he did it to his DR650, and i added my wisdom to that...

https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300858

as always, more pics in my garage, check it out!

Drew was my inspiration for this mod, in fact he let me in on it before he had fully hatched it himself! :banghead: I love it, made a bracket similar to the one in the linked post, and wired it (with Drew's patient guidance) so the low beam is one and the high beam is both!! Works for me, and it looks "exotic"! Not quite a $10,000 Aprillia, but close enough for me!

DanBart I really like yours also, and the Yellow to Black "fade" on Goodluckmonkey's and Angryjonny's is sweet. Great job fellas! :banghead:🤣:busted: