06 260r

Has anyone ridden one yet? What do ya think? Does anyone think its possible to get rid of the double pipe on the 06 and make it normal looking? I'm not completely sold on the double exhaust but I am interested in the engine changes of the 06.

Completely the same motors except for a slight change in materials used in the valves, pretty much a 05 with dual exhausts on it

Larger Carb, different head porting, more compression, new cam, different ignition curve and dual exhausts. It's way different than the 05.

My stock 06 is faster then my full blown mod 05! Also I took off the duals and put on my Big Gun from last year and lost all the bottom to mid! There is a reason for the dual exhaust its not a gimmick!

The problem is , im pretty sure the motor changes work in conjunction with the new dual pipes, so putting on a single muffler not designed for the 06's motor changes isnt going to run right. Just a thought.

The Factory Connectio n riders were riding there 05 bikes and Andrew was riding the 06! Also Dark that was what I was stating the Duals are specifically designed for the motor on the 06, I took the Big Gun back off and put the stock pipes back on!