Sign in to follow this  

who ships tires...

Anyone know of a place that ships tires overseas for a reasonable price or am I forced to pay $100 for a rear 18 at my local, red-headed steo child of a shop? :banghead:

hate dealing with Crapparel. They chardge an arm and a leg for anything...I think DK might be the way but I never know. Thanks though...

I've had excellent service and good prices from rockmountainmc.com. Three days from order to delivery, three times now, using their cheapest shipping. Granted Oregon and Utah aren't far apart, but they must be getting them out the door same day.

I would try Rocky Mountain as well. They automatically match the lowest advertised prices on tires. If someone is advertising a lower price, you pay that instead of what is printed.

I paid 43.99 for a new 756 today.

I was in the shipping business for 23 years. By the time you add the costs for the tire and shipping you will be better off buying them over there unless you buy a large qty. but then again the more weight the more the shipping costs.

My problem is that I live in Hawaii and even though its not that much of a hassle, nor is it that much more expensive to ship things here first class or priority, noone will do it and they all insist on going Fedex or UPS, which kills us in shipping. There's nothing like ordering a $40 part and paying another $40 to get it here...Dennis Kirk will match prices-even beat them by $1.

The price some of us pay to live in Paradise. :banghead:

what kinda tires, lets start there. some tires are over 100$ maybe u can find sum1 to ship them too u if all else fails

I was RAPED by Rockymountain. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii get ready to bend over and take it. Would of been cheaper to carve a new tire out of gold and diamonds!

The only dealer I have in town is a Polaris dealer. He orders all my parts, tires, honda stuff and everything else under the sun through Parts Direct. Always get a good fair price.

hope that helps.

Hey, if you guys can garauntee lowest price out there AND ship each tire individually through USPS and not stack them in a 100 lb. bundle, I will buy ALL of my tires from TT. So whaddaya say?

I am looking for basic mx tires 110-90-18, maybe an intermediate to hard compound. Something for a hard packed MX track...

I agree with TFB. If you can give competitive prices and ship them usps, I'll buy all my tires from TT.(and thats a lot of tires). Otherwise, the best deal I've found is to call Dennis Kirk with an order for tires and refer them to the Chapparel ad where you can get a front and a rear combo package for $100 plus the shipping. It takes like 30+ minutes on the phone at least but if you order enough tires, it comes to about $65-70/tire.

Thanls for all your help!!! :banghead: