Sign in to follow this  

Pismo Pictures

Great photos that looks like fun, what a contrast to up here where its all tight woods with no open areas.I'd love to ride somewhere like that someday

The sand looks perfect! Not too wet, not too dry. I need to head up there soon. :banghead:

Great pics. I went to Cal Poly-SLO. I miss that place...

BTW, I may be wrong but your flag looks almost useless. Too short...It could use atleast another foot or two in length.

Well, I know its been forever since I posted this thread originally, so sorry for not replying earlier to some questions.

I got a few more pics to post, so check em out.... Should be 8 when I get em all up. Enjoy....

Im the guy on the Drz, Joe is my buddy on the Cr 500 with the paddle.

DSC02449.jpg

DSC02455.jpg

DSC02502.jpg

DSC02482.jpg

DSC02484.jpg

DSC02444.jpg

DSC02481.jpg

Yes, its a Drz. Haha. It could use some more suspension, but other than that, it handles great in the sand. Although, in 5th gear, I get pretty squirly. Not sure what to do about that. Maybe a stabilizer would help. Oh and yea, it rides ok without paddles. To be honest, I've never tried riding with paddles, so I have no idea what its like. I'm sure it would be totally different, and equally as fun. The cool thing about having no paddles is you can spin endless dohnuts on the sand right near the ocean. When riding on the soft stuff, I just start it in 2nd, give it lots of gas, and off you go!