Sign in to follow this  

55 leak jet

How come it's so hard to find a 55 leak jet in stock at a honda dealer. My bike has been in the shop for over 2 weeks now. The shop is waiting on a 55 leak jet they ordered from a honda dealer. I called most of the dealers in So Cal to see if they have one in stock. None of them do. Does anyone know of a dealer that stocks just the leak jet?

I bought one over the counter not too long ago at Apex motorcycles in Auburn, Ca. Was not a big deal at all.

Thanks everyone for the help. I called the shop where my bike has been for the last few weeks and asked them if the back ordered leak jet came in yet. They told me the people at Honda F**ked up and didn't place the order for it. You would think if you ordered something over two weeks ago and they said it would be in within two days, they would have know about it before two weeks passed. Well they said it is ordered now and the part will be in first part of next week. I can wait to get the bike back and I hope this fixed the problem of hesitation.

Old-Man