Sign in to follow this  

TM Supermotards?

How do you like the TM Black Dream?

how does everyone like TM in general?

maintenance... parts..etc ?

The More I look into Supermotards >> The more very cool Bikes I find out about!

Black Panther, Husky 610, TM's >> its all cool

Now that's a sweet looking SM bike. Bling rims, single sided swingarm and a 420mm front brake rotor!

How does it look with regards to a local dealer support and parts availability? Maybe better not to ask.

I've seen 2 in Dixon, Ca. at the track, but they were not ridden at that time. The bike looked nice, but until I see proof that those wheels/brakes/swingarm do more than just cost a bunch, I'll stick to conventional hardware.

Its a cool lookin bike, but try to find a dealer. That might answer your question.

They are good looking, strong running works type bikes. I have 3 friends that swear by TM. We don't have a dealer in our state so they bought out of a dealer in Ohio who has always had any parts they needed and was very passionate about the brand.

If you want one find a good dealer and buy it. Don't let the lack of dealerships keep you from buying one. TM builds a premium product that cost top dollar and if there was a dealer on every corner (like honda)they would never sell enough units to keep the doors open.

joe

You make some very good points. If the dealers are great and have the parts and are willing to send parts to the house >> I don't think you can go wrong with a TM.

Would be worth the road trip to a Dealer to get one

I have ridden TM motorcycles since 1997 and found them to be great. They are prodused in very low numbers so getting one sometimes takes time and some parts take a little longer to get. The importer Motoman Dist does a good job and if you can find a good dealer that knows the product, and you like to be different then go for it.

Darrick

www.westcoastsupermoto.com

Rode once a SMX 660. What a motor, what a great handling bike. Very rewarding, a bike you will not wring its neck the 1st time out. Even so it is a 660, it nearly revs like a 450 F or faster, but has 40% more horsepower and torque. Comes standard with Oehlins which is very controlled and plush, and the best Brembos... a good deal forwhat it offers for the money.