Sign in to follow this  

Manitoba riders!!!!!!

yo,

everyone from manitoba post in where you ride, BC is stealing the show here :banghead: lets get some good spots shared with fellow TT'ers.

i'll start, i ride on sled trails in the summer and lots of gravel pits, there currently biulding a track in gimli so sometimes i ride there(not finished though) PM from pit locations :banghead:🤣

Hey I lived on a farm in st norbert about 11 years ago. There used to be trails and jumps down by a dirty little river called The Seine river. Not sure on the spelling.I have no idea if you can still ride there but if you can I remember that it was a fun place to ride.

i ride at my track in gimli...🤣 if that helps and theres some good spots at morden. :banghead: but the jumps are to big for u whitey..lol :banghead: jk :busted:

I ride out at the pits by Garvin, Sandilands, Grand Beach area, some tracks.

Word up if you go to Sandilands put bark busters on I learned the hard way broke my hand on a tree.

That pit with all the big gap jumps, I only do a couple I'll leave the rest for you young guys.LOL.

Hey there. I have a summer cabin at Lester Beach which is North of Winnpeg in the Grand Beach area. Lots of great trail riding with some wooded area action. Sandy Bay, Victoria Beach, Belair, Hillside, Grand Marais, Stead etc. are quite close by and offer good trails.

everything in Garven is in real ruff shape right now i was there during the week , that and we got pulled over leaving and i even had my truck hidden around the quarry i dont think its worth going there anymore way to much hassel

You can't ride the Garvin pits untill after 6:00pm on weekdays they are private property and people work in there till 6:00 that's what we do. I've noticed losts of punks were buring cars and having bon-fires every where lots of garbage and sh*t, thats going to ruin a good place to ride.

ya i saw the car. i think it was a newer model too 👍

ya i hope they don't ruin it. i love it there.

mx kid was it the cops that pulled you over?

Ya it was the RC's that pulled us over said we where trespassing. I was there today and hid the truck and it was just me and another buddy , we seen tons of spots where there bonfires and the burnt car and freezer , tons of glass smashed all over the place.