Sign in to follow this  

Winter Riding Jackets?

I do alot of dual-sporting. It is starting to get cold in the morning. I need a good riding jacket to keep me warm. Any ideas?

i wear a sweater over my gear, or 2 depending on how cold im cheap though

I am talking about a riding jacket for some long rides during the cold parts of the season. 100 mile dual-sport rides are common occurrences. :banghead:

I think its Ride has a nice one. I think they are a TT sponser.

I have a Thor and a MSR that I really like. Both work great. Look for one that you can unzip the sleeves.

And maybe one that can be packed down into a fanny pack. My msr does that. really nice.

I love my Rooster Performance ISDE jacket. It has all the bells and whistles, plus some. Warm as heck, removable liner, armor, zip off sleeves, hydration sleeve, tool pockets, it's got it all. :banghead:

Here's a link!

I have two, one I wear in the dirt (usually as a vest), and one I wear on the street.

I love my Rooster Performance ISDE jacket. It has all the bells and whistles, plus some. Warm as heck, removable liner, armor, zip off sleeves, hydration sleeve, tool pockets, it's got it all. :banghead:

Here's a link!

I have two, one I wear in the dirt (usually as a vest), and one I wear on the street.

Rooster performance..Thats the one I was thinking of. Not Ride.