Sign in to follow this  

yz150f

does anybody know whaen the yz150f comes out in the us. i saw it in dirtrider

and wanted to know

Exactly ttr225ttr. This is getting so on my nerves. The bike is SOOOO photoshopped its unreal.

o well i guess we will see when it come out....

I really don't think there is any chance if it coming out for awhile since its just a dream on paper. Why is this question even in here anyways? This is a forum for TTRs :banghead:

you never know.....because a couple of bike shops i have been to said there taking orders for them........

ive raced an old xr 250 and it slaughtered me in the drag part and then in the 1 mile stretch on back roads but I won in the tight trails and deep water and the mud! but its cause my buddys not good in wet places

Whats the name and number of the dealer? I'd like to call them up and see if they are really taking orders for them. They're customers are going to be disappointed b/c the yz 150 is still a photoshop dream on paper.

usually 4-strokes have more accelleration then 2-strokes until the powerband kicks in....then the 4-strokes done

usually 4-strokes have more accelleration then 2-strokes until the powerband kicks in....then the 4-strokes done

4 strokes have more bottom end grunt than 2 strokes. 4 strokes are toast when you get on the throttle of a 2 smoker.

i raced my buddy who has a TT-R 125 and i used my YZ80 and he got way ahead then the powerband shot me right by him....it was crazy

i raced my buddy who has a TT-R 125 and i used my YZ80 and he got way ahead then the powerband shot me right by him....it was crazy

Learn how ta ride that yz 80!

I raced my friend who has a ttr 125. I was on my 85 and smoked him from start to finish. I also raced my friend who has a CRF 150 and I whooped him for at least 800 feet then he slowly inched past me.