Sign in to follow this  

Cal City Riding Trip: Nov 4-6

What kind of riding do you do? Are you racers or cruisers or...? Family orientated type of set up? Are you all camping via RV's?

Skill levels vary from beginner to advanced. Some guys show up and sleep in the back of their truck and some couples bring their Toy Haulers. It's a varied group. The common thread is a love of getting into the out doors and we all enjoy camping, riding and off roading.

Bolt I just checked out your web site and interested in possibly joining this weekend as well as your group in general. I am 25 beginner to intermediate rider. Girlfriend is a beginner as well. The problem that I have run into is trying to convince my buddies to BUY a bike.🤣:busted: I have had my bike for about 8 months or so. She has had hers about 3 months. Everyone talks big about purchasing but never come through with the actual buy. The way I see a camping trip/weekend of riding THE MORE THE MERRIER!! I was trying to organize a small trip to Dove Springs for this weekend but so far myself and my girl possibly my bro are the only accounted for. :banghead: Everyone else has flaked. So pm me if its not to late to get in on the weekend of fun!! :banghead:

Sorry I missed your post as I was racing out of town... Send me an email at the RIDERS site with any questions... I don't have PMs on here...

Sounds like you need RIDERS... LOL... Now you know why I started the site...

We are going out this weekend to Stoddard and to Gorman in a few weeks... and Ocotillo over Xmas...

Regards... Jeff