Richland the Nov 6th

Hey,

Anybody headed to Richland on the 6th. I was wondering exactly what kind of terrrain the race is being held on? Is it a scream through the desert deal or is it something else. I'm wondering because the flyer I saw said the beginners only go 20 miles and that seems a little short.

Anyone?

Thanks

Dean

There are a few whoops. Its good times and if my hand survive the 25 hours I might just head over for a couple of whoops.

Barney

A few whoops? The Spring Hare Scrambles I believe ran 6 laps and things got pretty whooped.

The terrain is all sand. Mostly flat. The EWDRA club does a good job. The race is pretty fun, but if you don't llike standing the entire time, it might be a little difficult. I have done this race ever since I was 16 (I'm 35 now). The first 10 years or so didn't bother me, but here lately, I feel like my legs went through an auger afterwards.

Have a good ride.

I must have missed something the last time I went to the Richland ORV. I saw a MX track and there were a few whoops around the edge but I didn't see anything that wasn't posted to ride on that was big enough to hold a race on.

Dean

When they hold races, they use the "triangle" which is land that surrounds the boundaries of the MX track. They will incorporate the 4x4 course, ATV course, sand drags and a few other areas that are not normally open at other times. In the old days they used adjacent land and could squeeze out a 20 mile loop. Those were the days.