Sign in to follow this  

06 250 exhaust ?

I was wondering if anybody heard if the dual and single pipes form aftermarkets comapnies has come out yet...im looking for a white borthers carbon pro dual or single exhaust for it.or any other comapny would be fine for now...please let me know

I was wondering if anybody heard if the dual and single pipes form aftermarkets comapnies has come out yet...im looking for a white borthers carbon pro dual or single exhaust for it.or any other comapny would be fine for now...please let me know

I sent an email to Yoshimura to see when they would come up with an exhaust for the '06.

Here is their reply:

Hello,

We are still doing research and development on the 06' CRF250R, but we should have an exhaust for it in the next couple months. If you try back in about a month I can give you more details regarding part numbers, pricing, etc. Thank you for your interest in Yoshimura!

Malorie

Yoshimura Sales

(909) 628-4722

I took the dual off and put my Big Gun on from my 05 and lost all the bottom and mid! The dual is there for a reason!

Did you re jet it??? the 06 has a different carb, I believe its a 40 mm, which compared to the 37mm of the 05 will give you better top end at the expense of low end. The 06 gets its bottom end from the dual pipes I'm assuming.(Along with a different cam).To be perfectally honest I believe that the dual pipe thing is just a sales gimmic.