Sign in to follow this  

Can I post this link ?

Here we go again....this is a scanned copy of the service manual Suzuki sells and is not different than linking to a copy of a movie that someome posted to the net.

I am sure it will be helpful to others, but there is still the issue of piracy...

Unfortunately , I suspect you will catch a whole lot of flack for that link .... You may want to remove it to avoid any conflicts.

Sorry it was not my intension to promote piracy, but I do think when I walk into my Suzuki dealership (or any other bike shop) and have to fork out $300 dollars plus for one radiator it comes down to the same thing, they are screwing us as well !

PS - I will not answer PM's about the link to the manual

I personally think the manuals should be free. Come on...you bought the bike, give the manual. I haven't even been successful in finding the SM manual anywhere for purchase. :banghead: I HAVE to have my factory manual!! Thanks for the link Dan :banghead:

If something is copywritten, whether you think it should be free or not, you are breaking the law to copy it without the permission of the owner. Same with music sharing, movies and the like. You should remove the link.

Their is not just a Service manual for the SM its a Supplemental manual that goes hand in hand with the DRZ S manual your looking for part #995014311003e along with the S manual 995004303503e ok