Sign in to follow this  

Wanted: Early 90's Beater 250 Las Vegas Area

I lost the crank/rod bearing in my crf450 and am not gonna have that thing together in time for thanksgiving at Glamis, i want to find a beat down 250 that i can ride for the weekend and come home turn around and resell it, i just want something that runs, for less than $1000. Deals like that pop up now and then, so if anyone knows of something Please PM me, I am already resorting to taking my '76 yami mx250 to dumont for halloween next weekend so i can at least ride around camp, But as anyone knows camp at dumont is actually alot of desert area, not pure dune like glamis, and that thing aint gonna cut it riding dunes. Thanks guys!

I browsed the ad's on the site here and couldnt find anything low end like that (btw tt admins, you need a sort by price feature on those ads they are a pain to search through)

From the LVRJ: '92 RM250 Many new parts. Runs good. $900 It was in yesterday's paper. I always check the Vegas paper for deals. My KX250 I bought was in there for $695 and I drove away with it for 680. YOU HAVE TO CHECK THE LOCAL ADS. If not, you just end up here whining you can't find a deal.

yeah i'm just a lazy internet bum and it was easier for me to ask here before i went searching through the RJ classified ads, thanks for the heads up, i'll be checking the sunday paper tommorow. I don't know if i want to take my backup bike to glamis this year, i am taking it to dumont for halloween but only because of such short notice. mx250-1.jpg i just pulled this thing from storage today, unstuck the clutch, and dialed her in, runs like a champ now.