Sign in to follow this  

Act now!

I always thought Idaho would be the place to live. I live in CA. now and had enough of the BS and trail closures. Offroaders need to organize and fight this BS. Glamis has been kept open due to the organized fight. I renewed my BLC and AMA memberships last week.

Let's go bros... I'm starting to get real mad at the enviro wackos. Trail riding never hurt anything... It's usually just irresponsible people. That's who they need to go after.

I always thought Idaho would be the place to live. I live in CA. now and had enough of the BS and trail closures. Offroaders need to organize and fight this BS. Glamis has been kept open due to the organized fight. I renewed my BLC and AMA memberships last week.

Californians, repeat after me...

It sucks to live in Idaho...It sucks to live in Idaho...It sucks to live in Idaho...It sucks to live in Idaho...It sucks to live in Idaho...It sucks to live in Idaho...It sucks to live in Idaho...It sucks to live in Idaho...It sucks to live in Idaho...It sucks to live in Idaho...It sucks to live in Idaho...It sucks to live in Idaho... :banghead:

I've got family in Post Falls and Boise . Do you think I can get a two day pass to check it out. I promise I'll leave in a couple of days :banghead: