Time to buy an 06 but witch one

I want a new bike help me out here. I was thinking about a YZ250F with the new aluminum frame but not sure. I will be doing mostly trail riding but the bike will see some track time since there are 5 tracks within halfhour from me. I like the Honda's but I herd they had some problems with valves. Any suggestions on any bike would be cool. I always have buying a 2-stroke in the back of my head cause I use to ride a RM 125 slingshot and a 95 KX 250 and they were a blast but I have never been on a 250 4-stroke motocross bike.

Dude-

Get a street-legal Husqvarna TE250.

Its got a button, can win off road, and for your 4-5 times a year you go to the track--it can hold its own.

They are super reliable, top end components, and they are cheaper than some of the others.

Parts are not an issue--in fact Husky dealers stock parts--unlike Honda dealers who have to order them...

Finally-the track Ho will take care of ya when you pull up on this bad boy...

the only 250 that can do it all

Dude-

Get a street-legal Husqvarna TE250.

Its got a button, can win off road, and for your 4-5 times a year you go to the track--it can hold its own.

They are super reliable, top end components, and they are cheaper than some of the others.

Parts are not an issue--in fact Husky dealers stock parts--unlike Honda dealers who have to order them...

Finally-the track Ho will take care of ya when you pull up on this bad boy...

the only 250 that can do it all

It may be all that but buy it a ring for it because as far as selling it, it will be till death do we part!

It may be all that but buy it a ring for it because as far as selling it, it will be till death do we part!

WRONG!

Street legal dual sports re-sell for $500-1000 more than non-street legal bikes. Husky included.

IF you want HORRIBLE re-sale....buy a CRF250x and put 75 hours on it... :banghead:

It should be wich one, and heard not herd, herd is for the cows. Sorry I am in that type of mood.

wow before you go blasting off on someone one spelling, learn to spell yourself, its "which" not "wich" einstein

...Back on to the subject, I personally would get a YZF250