Sign in to follow this  

Hello

Hi everyone i just joined a week or so ago and wanted to say Hi. i own a 05 drz400sm. ive done 3x3 intake, yoshi offroad full pipe, dynojet kit, hot cams stage 2 intake and ex, big guns over rev box. im looking at putting the smaller base gasket on to raise the compression. i mostly ride on the road but i do ride out with my freinds and there qauds from time to time. I would like to hear any imput for everyone about upgrades for the motor. ive looked for commanders but have been told there is nothing avalible, but have seen a few things in here about some. any tech tips r greatly apricated Thxs Justin

Hi Justin - congrats on your new bike and welcome to ThumperTalk!! :banghead:

gcvt you beat me to it.

Yeah, but just barely :banghead:

Other than going to a 435,450 or 475 kit looks like you have everything covered. Maybe a FCR.. I have heard lots of good stuff about them. :banghead:

thanks muddDawg ive been lookin into the fcr's. Anyone got any advice on witch (older or newer) fcr to get? ive heard mixed reviews on the newer fcr's on clearances, and how about this power comander

get one from an 02 426 or ktm they fit the best,i've got the new style fcrmx and there are clearence isues with it but will stll work.