Sign in to follow this  

Any Maryland Dual Sporter Out There

Hello i am looking for any body in northeast md Balt to cecil county that rides dual sports. My fiance and a friend of ours recently bought dualsports we a looking for places and people to ride with us...

any body out there :banghead:

klr250 and dz400

I ride dual sports in the areas you mention, but there is very little off-road places left to go on -- almost none in that area, as far as I know. I do see a few little trails going off of Rt. 7 (Philadelphia Rd.).

I mostly just cruise back roads near Susq. river, Conowingo, up near Prettyboy Reservoir, stuff like that -- hardly ever get my tires dirty anymore, it seems. All my old off-road spots have houses or business parks on them now.

I'll be ripping around those areas this Saturday afternoon, probably from 11:00 to 2:00 or so, on my just-purchased 2005 KLR250 -- just had to get one of the last ones, for old times' sake.

If you're out in that area, watch for me.

My bike is taged, though I dont dual sport much, just use the tag to get from trail to trail, mine is very bare bones, just a tag and headlight and brake light. I do alot of single track riding, I like the tight stuff. There are some places to go in MD and it makes it easier if you have a tag, just need to do some exploring. Congrats on the new bikes. Cya Stinson