Sign in to follow this  

Riders and Mods

I'm interested in the demo of who rides the CRF150. Kids, adults, wives, etc.

Also, from experience and advice, what are the best/easiest mods?

What have you noticed from these mods?

My Wife has a 150 but won't let me ride it. The only mod done to it is rejetting. Took about 15 minutes.

I'm 41 and my son is 15 we both ride the 150's. No real big mods just BBR fork and shock springs and a few little tricks from the good old days.

I'm interested in the demo of who rides the CRF150. Kids, adults, wives, etc.

Also, from experience and advice, what are the best/easiest mods?

What have you noticed from these mods?

I ride a CRF 150 and I am a 47 year old woman but my boyfriend and all his friends who are in their 20's and 30's ride mine and are now getting their own! These are grown men who ride anything from CRF 450's to CR 500's. The 150 is just flat out a blast. I have done some useful mods to mine though which you can check out in my garage but the easiest and cheapest was taking the baffle out of the pipe, pulling the snorkle and screen out of the airbox and putting on an aftermarket air filter. The best mods were my BBR header pipe, rev box and fork springs plus the power up kit for the carb. More power!!!

I ride a CRF 150 and I am a 47 year old woman but my boyfriend and all his friends who are in their 20's and 30's ride mine and are now getting their own!

Cradle robber :banghead:

I'm 23 years old and 180 pounds and love my crf230. The bike has alot of torque and can pull my ass out of the sand with no problem. All my mods are Uni air filter, Pro taper bars cr high bend, poweroll thrust nozzle 10/10 and dunlop 773 soft terrain tires. Hopefully in the future i can put some exaust and re jett.