Sign in to follow this  

SM w/IMS 4 gal?

Does anyone have photos of an SM with the IMS 4 gal tank on it? I'd like to increase my cruising range, but I don't want to change the lines of the bike too much... anyone have comments on the look/feel/function?

Don't have photos but if anyone wants a good deal on a IMS tank. I have a used one for sale for $120 with shipping included. The tank is white.

I got a 05 with the clark 3.9 tank... i love it it helped on the head shake on the highway and not to metion the not having to fuel as much. it dose cover alot of the head and raidator tops and slightly rubs on he left side fork tube... nothing to worry about that ive experinced and last but not least i do have a pic but its not that great. i put it on my profile cause i donno how to post it in here or if its even possible. i need a darn digital camrea

I can't find that pic in your profile or in the garage, but I'm really interested in seeing it!

You can upload a pic to Imageshack or Photobucket and then post a link to it here. Both services are free! I think Imageshack is easier (and doesn't need an acct) but a lot of folks here seem to like Photobucket.