Argyll Photo's "Flight of the "06" CRF450R"

Kx, that was a sweet shot of you dropping in on that tabletop.

Too much delay on the camera, I hoped to get some better airtime of Jason, but my camera was too slow :banghead:

Jr is a big boy at 3, but I'm not sure he is ready yet. Still need to teach him brake control. He's got throttle control.?"Just Pin It" is his thing.

I might buy him a PW 50 for christmas, even better is add a YZ250f to the line up. :banghead:

Hey would you guys mind if i joined your group one of these saturdays? I havent been there since they had the double that tou had to clear right after the grandstand tabletop then it turned left and went up a big giant hill. i broke my back on that double. That was in 2000. Is it still really crowded on saturdays?

Wow ,I remember that double like it was yesterday. I never thought it was that bad ,just fast. There were 3 or 4 sets of doubles yesterday asweel as a long set of whoops ,a step up and a bunch of table tops. I was riding there back in 99/00 aswell. We will post up when we go out there again. Probably next weekend for some :banghead:

Bob ,keep in mind two things. That rubber boot on the resivior cap displaces a bunch of oil when you install the cap and the resivior does'nt hold much anyway. 2 if there is a pinhole in the line somewhere ,the oil would run down the line and could make it seem like the leak is from below. That line could be pinched somewhere under the tank. It could be that when you installed the new tank the cable went back on in a weird location and after time it rubbed a hole in itself :banghead: .

Dan you won't believe this but I think it was all a loose nut. The cable routing looks fine. The Big #14mm nut that sits atop the lower salve unit that binds the cable feed down there was only slightly tight. I put a wrench on it to remove it and only a slight kink un did that nut. The nut holds those two thin copper washers in place, one above the cable aluminum ring and one below. I bet it worked loose and when the bike warms up and under pressurere that oil squirts out there. DAMN all this time and money for a loose nut? The Slave cylinder outer rubber ring washer is all flat and pressed in the unit. I remember then new one having a more round o ring like washer there...so maybe thats it. I go back to vacaville on monday with my parts to compare with the new unit. I swear if its that loose top cable hold down nut the one below the little bleed nut you were working.......what a dummy I am.

I'm in to it now, the only way to learn your bike is tear into it.

Wow ,I remember that double like it was yesterday. I never thought it was that bad ,just fast. There were 3 or 4 sets of doubles yesterday asweel as a long set of whoops ,a step up and a bunch of table tops. I was riding there back in 99/00 aswell. We will post up when we go out there again. Probably next weekend for some :banghead:

It wasn't that it was bad i just screwed up. I have a cr500 and long story short, overjumped the tabletop and slammed front wheel first at an angle into the face of the following double. Had to replace my forks and rim. I felt stupid because i was a b rider at the time. I have been itching to go there again because i like the bark/dirt mixture but have nn body to ride with anymore :banghead:

It's a great track....... IMO. hopefully that big accident Saturday doesn't get the place closed. 930 am water truck has allready left. 8 guys are riding , sundenly the dumb ass water truck decides to take another new pass, He starts driving up this big blind hill on the back side of the track....this weird big hill you go up and down...no one can see the truck coming and this lead rider crests the top of the hill at the same time the water truck is nearing the crest coming the opposite way and BAM head on. truck going like 5 mph and rider doing 20-30 mph. The guys bike smacks into the truck face and his body flys like rubber man over the truck front and slams into the truck windshield and bounces back 10 feet.

The guy gets up starts his bike and rides down to his truck and buddies in the parking lot......15 minutes later the paramedics show up and the track owner. can you say negligence LAWSUIT. that was scary I thought that guy was dead when he hit that truck head on like that

It's a great track....... IMO. hopefully that big accident Saturday doesn't get the place closed. 930 am water truck has allready left. 8 guys are riding , sundennly the dumb ass water truck decides to take amother new pass, He starts dring up this big blind hill on the vack side of the track....this weird big hill you go up and down...no one can see the trcuck coming and this ride crests the top of the hill at teh saem time th water truck does coming the opposite way and BAM head on. truck going like 5 mph and rider doing 20-30 mph. The guys bike smacks into the truck face and his body flys like rubber mand over the truck front and slams into the truck windshield and bounces back 10 feet.

The guy gets up starts his bike and runs down to his truck......15 minutes later the paramedics show up and the track owner. can you say negligence LAWSUIT

That is DUMB. I woulda (if I coulda) yanked the water truck driver out and.... :banghead: .well anyway thats Dumb.

Hopefully he doesnt get the place shut down, and they fire that dumbass water truck driver.

It's a great track....... IMO. hopefully that big accident Saturday doesn't get the place closed. 930 am water truck has allready left. 8 guys are riding , sundenly the dumb ass water truck decides to take another new pass, He starts driving up this big blind hill on the back side of the track....this weird big hill you go up and down...no one can see the truck coming and this lead rider crests the top of the hill at the same time the water truck is nearing the crest coming the opposite way and BAM head on. truck going like 5 mph and rider doing 20-30 mph. The guys bike smacks into the truck face and his body flys like rubber man over the truck front and slams into the truck windshield and bounces back 10 feet.

The guy gets up starts his bike and rides down to his truck and buddies in the parking lot......15 minutes later the paramedics show up and the track owner. can you say negligence LAWSUIT. that was scary I thought that guy was dead when he hit that truck head on like that

Bob you have got to be kidding. Another one? I cannot believe accidents like this happen especially after the incident at sandhill. I cannot stand any kind of lawsuits but some tracks operate without any sort of brains whatsoever. All tracks need to make sure that whenever the water truck is on the track that there is now way possible for bikes to enter the track and vise versa. From what I hear this has happened at many tracks around the US. Unbelievable.

Where you buy your 450 from? One of my coworkers sold his 426 Yami and is coming over to the right side! I bet that handles that MX track like a dream.

Milpitas Motorsports is selling them for M.S.R.P. out the door. no tax or setup or freight or license fees :banghead: 6899.00 straight up.