Sign in to follow this  

Got new 2006 450 TODAY!!!

I got my new 2006 CRF450R today. I have been riding Hondas since I started riding when I was 2-3 years old and they keep surprising me and have never let me down. This bike is SWEEEEET!!!

Congrats :banghead: What did you get it gfor OTd if i may ask?? Im about 2 weeks away from getting one myself..

Thanks in advance,Rick

lucky you! post pics man!

I will be racing mx with it and i got if for close to 8 grand

8 grand :banghead:🤣:busted::busted::banghead: way too much bro, im getting one soon also. i bought my 05 when it first came out for 6600

it was on sale for 6600 and after tax, fees, and shop prep it came out at 7850. Im also putting insurance on it, liability, fire, and theft. I got 1 year of 10% off parts and gear at the dealer (Renton Motorcycles, Renton, Washington).

PA220061.jpg

Just got one this past Friday. 6899.00 O.T.D in California. Crazy deal going on at Milpitas Motorsports. I saved sales tax and setup and all that. I could'nt believe the deal. I hand picked it out of about 20 in stock. If your in the Bay Area the time is now :banghead:

Nice bike, how do you like it?? I cant wait too get mine.. Im right now recovering from a hernia operation, the doc says no bike for 4 weeks, so in about 2 weeks im going too go get mine.. Im hoping too get it for around 6600 otd, maybe get bumped up too 20% of on parts.. This will be 4th bought bike in 4 years, my kx250, bought the kids kx65 in 2003, then last year i bough tmy niece her crf50, they treat me good

Lets hear some ride reports :banghead:

So he paid more than you guys - who gives a crap? As long as he is happy.

He needs to know. I would want to know if I paid too much, so it doesn't happen again. IMO he got taken for a ride.

I agree..... Congrats on the new bike...... :banghead:

He needs to know. I would want to know if I paid too much, so it doesn't happen again. IMO he got taken for a ride.

He's excited about his new bike, he didn't ask you, and you don't know when to keep your mouth shut.

Do you tell every kid you meet there's no Santa as well?

it is worth whatever he was willing to pay. if he is happy so be it... :banghead:

Sweet ride man !! Got any mud on it yet ?

Why Honda? Im toying with the idea of an 06 bike... Probably wind up with a YZ but always interested in hearing what others have to say...