Sign in to follow this  

SDG Pro Mini with 12"/10"?

Hey guys

I recently got the opportunity to buy an SDG Pro Mini. I currently own a Pitpro (Picture). If you look at the picture, I think you'll recognize the bike. We are arranging some races and such, so I was wondering if you think it would be fair if I raced the other guys with Pitpros, with an SDG Pro Mini with 12"/10"-wheels.

I know that the Pro Mini has larger displacement, but we're already allowing 125cc-bikes into the main class. So what I'm wondering is if the bike would be noticeably bigger, ie. longer wheelbase, taller, and so on.

What do you think about the whole concept? Is it a good idea? Done before?

Feel free to post what you think in General about the SDG Pro Mini, too.

Thanks in advance for any useful input!

i think it should be fine but that might change on what track your riding if its a whoopy track then the your gunna have a advantage, maybe you will have to ride in a different class not sure though. my thoughts

I think the Pro Mini is a nice bike. I've not seen one with the 10 x 12 but It may work ok. Just have to ride it to see. The 125cc engine is a much better engine then the old 107 IMO.

So you guys think I should go for it? The wheelbase will be about 7.8 inches longer than the Speed Mini, and seat hight about 1-2 inches higher, according to SDG. I still want it to be a fiddy, so to speak. I'm afraid these differences would take the honor from me when I dominate the track :banghead:

Iskall: Where did You get Your pitster? :banghead:

-FinBastard-

Bought it from a local dealer in Sweden.