Sign in to follow this  

how much for 06 KX250F

hey guys I am interested in getting kx or yz soon. Did dealerships have good deals on kawis? How much are these going for? I am more leaning towared kawi if price is right.

just call your local delear. that would be the best way to find out a price, right?

Actually finding out what others have paid in your general region is always good to know when negotiating a deal at the shop. .

i got mine for 5 grand..but im family with the dealer..

probably just a bit over 5 grand right? since dealer cost is 5,150

probably just a bit over 5 grand right? since dealer cost is 5,150

Dealer cost isn't 5150, Much Much less.

usually always kawi and suzuki are cheaper than yamahog and honda..thats one of the many reasons i got a kawasaki

yeah same here... the other day i saw a 06crf250 at chapparral for 7g's! but thats because its chapparral and those guys are some seriouse dumb fu(ks.

Dealers make their money on parts, service, and accessories. Granted, some dealerships do have their head in the clouds and attempt to charge you 7500$ for a 6000$ yz250, but most reasonable dealerships are content to make a couple hundred on the bike hoping you'll come back to them.

Uh, not. I'm a finance manager at a kaw dealer and our cost is a few bux away from 5150. Tell me where I can get them for much much less and I'll go get a bunch of 'em to resell. To hell with the factory. I'd love to know where you can get them for much less. :banghead:

There is a place on cycle trader called Honda East of Toledo (Ohio) gotem for like $5300 + gov. We bought bikes there before and they are well worth the drive I know that. :banghead:

There is a place on cycle trader called Honda East of Toledo (Ohio) gotem for like $5300 + gov. We bought bikes there before and they are well worth the drive I know that. :banghead:

They add other fee's to their advertised price. They still end up cheaper than local most of the time, but usually not by enough to justify the gas and drive time. I have tried to buy several bikes from them since I live in Illinois. Bikes ranging from XR's for the kids to 2 and 4 stroke 250's over the years and have yet to buy one because when all was said and done they weren't that much less.

Thumpetalk has the cheapest price I have seen yet on OTD. There was an 06 on Ebay last week but the guy wanted $5,500 for it, and it was used.

What would be a good price on trading in a 05 kxf? I sat on my dealers o6 tonight and think I want one. I talked to him earlier this summer b4 the bikes were in and he was talking around $1800 and im tempted to go for it.

What would be a good price on trading in a 05 kxf? I sat on my dealers o6 tonight and think I want one. I talked to him earlier this summer b4 the bikes were in and he was talking around $1800 and im tempted to go for it.

That sounds about right, 05's used go for about 4k around the Midwest.

i got mine from thumpertalk. $5499 otd

How much was the shipping or did yo have to pick it up?