Sign in to follow this  

Favorite yamaha dealer in MI

Finally got rid of the snowmobiles so i can start looking pretty quick, i've only dealt with full throttle and powers just looking for other options.

Thanks

I've been happy with Nicholson's in Ann Arbor & C&C in Brighton.

Finally got rid of the snowmobiles so i can start looking pretty quick, i've only dealt with full throttle and powers just looking for other options.

Thanks

Oh common..We all know you dont ride dirtbikes :banghead:

Powers is a pretty good place. Boston Motors Yamaha is some good guys, a little quirky but good guys. Might try Peacock they aint too far away from you.

Thanks

I bought mine from Full Throttle Motor Sports in Lansing. They were just ok. Decent dealer and will negotiate with you and give you some gear.

Oh common..We all know you dont ride dirtbikes :banghead:

Powers is a pretty good place. Boston Motors Yamaha is some good guys, a little quirky but good guys. Might try Peacock they aint too far away from you.

C'mon Don, just because you'll forget more about riding than most of us will ever know :banghead:

Thanks for the input guys, i need to swing into powers and see what they have too say. I don't know about peacock it seems like everytime i go in there unless you're walking around with money in your hand nobody even cares that you're there with the exception of a couple guys.

If you go to powers, try to deal right with Mark. I have talked to him over the phone a couple times, but always end up with some wheeny when i go up there. So I never ended up buying from there.

Why would anyone WANT to get a yamaha on purpose. :crazy:

🤣 Because they don't want to push a Suzuki? :banghead:

:crazy::busted::crazy::banghead:🤣🤣:crazy::crazy::crazy:🤣:crazy::busted::busted::busted:

:crazy: Because they don't want to push a Suzuki? :banghead:

:crazy::crazy::crazy::banghead:🤣🤣:crazy::crazy:🤣🤣:crazy::busted::busted::busted:

funny... Last ride we almost had to PULL a Yamahahaha, with my DRZ using a KTM strap. :crazy:

I bet you wouldnt do this with your yammi. :busted:

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3194.jpg

IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3197.jpg

I bought a PW80 for my son from Wheels in Oxford back in 2000. They were pretty good to deal with, but I think they sell mostly KTM now.

I was chattin with one of the peacock fellas at the siz days this year. He seems like a really nice fella to deal with. He rides and races also. I wish I could remember his name. If you go there ask for the fella that worked the six days this summer. They will know who it is.

Powers is probably one of the the most knowledge dealers, especially since they have jeff rigby working there, that dude could tell you any single thing you could ever want to know about anything that was ever manufactured in the power sports industry, guy is a genius.

Peacock is where i bought my bike from, but only because of the price..i have only been there a few times so i dont know how knowledgable they are, but they seemed like pretty good guys when i have been in there and when i bought my bike

DONT GO TO BOSTONS!!!!...the dudes that own that place are old and shitty. If you walked in there and dont plan on buying anything, tell them that, and they wont talk to you. I have probably been in there 4 or 5 times in the last two or three years just to buy little stuff that maybe powers didnt have in stock or what not and EVERY SINGLE TIME, the old guy who works there has been nothing less than completely rude to me. I dont even start anything with him, its like he goes out of his way to be an *******...plus to top the list they are pretty expensive..i will give them that they have cheaper 4-stroke oil, but last time i was in there the dude was such an ass i told myself that from then on i would pay the extra money to drive to powers and buy it there, also if i ever go in there again for any reason and he's rude to me im going to definitely tell him what i have said here. SO yah, steer clear of that place. Also, they're selection of just about anything is worthless, and dont ask them for advice because last time i was in there and asked for advice about something the guy thought i was a dumbass and completely lied to me so i would buy extra parts from him then...i shut my mouth grabbed what i needed gave him the money and walked out.

Other than that i think there MIGHT be another yamaha dealer in holland on the main drag, but im not positive if its a yammy dealer or not..i've never been in there, but i've driven by it befoe..it might be worth checking out

all in all, i would say go to powers.

Do not go to Great Lakes Power Sports, other wise known as great mistakes. They are the biggest damn theifes in flint. Townline are a pretty good group of guys i buy all my yamaha toys form there

I bought a PW80 for my son from Wheels in Oxford back in 2000. They were pretty good to deal with, but I think they sell mostly KTM now.

Wheels USA of Oxford (http://www.wheelsusa.net) is where I go, too. They are a great group of people, and they take very good care of their regular customers. They carry the full line of Suzuki, Yamaha, and KTMs

Dan.