Sign in to follow this  

Mind freak

yeah thats fake. why did he need a piece of paper in front of the window to do it? and why did he need to take his shoes off so the camera would focus on his shoes, not the window

Very cool trick. Appears staged to me. Perfect size piece of paper in a convient dumpster. Plastic crates just happen to be right there. Still pretty cool.

yeah thats fake. why did he need a piece of paper in front of the window to do it? and why did he need to take his shoes off so the camera would focus on his shoes, not the window

Well no shit. I thought he was really a wizard! I hate it when idiots say crap like that. Everyone knows that it is fake. The part that is impressive is that he can make it look real. That's magic.

Well no shit. I thought he was really a wizard! I hate it when idiots say crap like that. Everyone knows that it is fake. The part that is impressive is that he can make it look real. That's magic.

yeah :banghead:

:banghead:

And here along I thought when they cut a girl in half at a magic show that that was real. Real eye opener of a statement you have there for us. Solves a lot of questions! :banghead:

And here along I thought when they cut a girl in half at a magic show that that was real. Real eye opener of a statement you have there for us. Solves a lot of questions! :banghead:

i aggree, but when these magicians pull this stuff off and tell everyone its real, its stupid.

i aggree, but when these magicians pull this stuff off and tell everyone its real, its stupid.

It's a part of the show, lighten up.

now if he did it without the paper, i would go see one of his shows:)

You Have Never Heard Of Him????? He Is Crazy!!!!!!!!!! Watch His Show On A&e Sometime, Its Freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!