Sign in to follow this  

STOLEN BIKE 2004 yz450f

My bike was stolen 10-20-05 in Minot North Dakota. Its a 2004 yz450f with stock graphics, carbon fiber fork gaurds, renethal fat bars, universal tripple clamp, maxxis IT back tire and the exhaust is cut 4 inches. I'll post the VIN as soon as i get a hold of my parents. 500 dollar reward for the recovery of it. and another 500 for the prossecution of the low life that stole it.

forgot to mention my friends bike was stolen with it.. 2000 kx 250 with no back fender and no shroud graphics. has a split fire seat cover and crappy bent cheap white bars with no front break lever.

Sorry to hear about that dude, it must suck. I hate thiefs, they should all just rot in a hole. Where were the bikes? Were they in your garage, your truck? Were they locked up? If they were in a hidden area or a place that's hard to get into I'd start looking at people you know too.

good news. my bike was recovered last night. someone found it hidden in some trees down by the river just a couple blocks away from where it was stolen. the KX 250 was not recovered though.

was there anything different about the bike when u got it back, anything broken?? glad to hear u got it back though, hope someone finds the kx too

Congrats on getting your bike back, did the cops happen to find out who took it?

Congrats, any news on the KX, it should be near by. Hopefully they catch the scumbag who stole them.

last year, we had some one try to break into our barn/shop. it had 3 50's, my old kx 100, yz250f, crf250x,crf250r, ktm 450 mxc, and 2 rm 85's. 2 golf carts, tractor, and a boat. but thankfully, the alarm sounded, and the police came. then they tried to do it again (during the day) and my dog "trigger" scared them away

Good to hear your bike is back!! Bike thieves can rot for ever.

We had a rash of stolen bikes in this area a couple of years ago. Always look out for some signs like a kick ass bike being ridden by a guy in jeans and an open face helmet. Etc.

Like John Travolta said in Pulp Fiction:

"It'd almost have been worth him doin' it, if I coulda caught him doin' it"

I have full-coverage after my CR 125 got stolen with no reimbursement, just c-ya bye, no more bike.

Glad you got yours back. Hope the green machine is found soon.

last year, we had some one try to break into our barn/shop. it had 3 50's, my old kx 100, yz250f, crf250x,crf250r, ktm 450 mxc, and 2 rm 85's. 2 golf carts, tractor, and a boat. but thankfully, the alarm sounded, and the police came. then they tried to do it again (during the day) and my dog "trigger" scared them away

daymm thats a lot of toys 🤣:banghead::banghead:

did you check the person who found it? did you dive the river near where the other bike was found. I'm betting someone pulled a DEEGAN and skied it into the H20 to keep from having to explain to mommy and daddy why he's coming home with a motorcycle.

Also check the local emergency rooms for any idiot with a broken shoulder or collorbone. Ha serves him right if he did, hope it stays green for a while and splinters.

I need a beer, now i'm pissed, maybe a couselor.

Whaddya think

i searched the river bank and the trees around where they found mine.. the police said they searched the immediate area but didnt even look over the river bank so i checked it out pretty good.