Sign in to follow this  

Us Open On Tv

man y do ppl like to watch sum1 drive in circles???!?!/!??!?!?! wouldnt u rather c 110ft triples wrecks where ppl actually wreck and not some pretty boy with a hat on backwards :banghead::banghead: man i hate this the irony of it all,

Has it started for you guys outside of FL yet ?

Now we got the hurricane reports on here ! ! ! :banghead:

2 o clock..im watchin and K Dub is whippin some ass! :banghead:

:busted::banghead: They are not gonna play any of it for us here in FL, just hurricane forecasts ! ! ! 🤣:busted::busted:

Everyone pound NBC with an email about their coverage (or lack of). It probably won't help but it made me feel better..... 🤣:busted::banghead::banghead:

I'm so F*cking pi*sed this is ridiculous, no one wants to watch a bunch of stupid rednecks drink beer and drive in a circle, and after that, 45 minutes of stupid hurricane reports, what a waste of an afternoon, i live in tampa, and just called the nbc newsroom, 8132215788, and tore the guy a new one with what i thought, they always cancel motocross. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

They had that stupid newscaster "from the new york studios" "BLA BLA BLA... nascar went over no motocross for you" This was rediculus, No lite class action at all and no night one racing either. they should of just cut nascar short.

i called too, they dont give a shit, i called jason at news channel 8 and let him know my distaste 8132215788 again thats 8132215788 let them know

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sick and tired of NASCAR its not even funny. Why would they need to video 20 guys going in a circle for 500 laps? JUST SAY WHO WINS AND PLAY WHATS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED! The only thing that aired here is the 250cc heat 1 and the 250cc main - ITS BULLSHIT AND I"M TIRED OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a lighter note i did watch the Supermoto on OLN...That was cool. :banghead::banghead:🤣

what an abomination of a broadcast...there was supposed to be 90 minutes worth, they show 20....unbelievable

Before to long it'll be as bad as ESPN and the spelling bees. NBC said they were glad to be broadcasting the US Open for the 2nd time, the 1st got them HIGH rating in the prime time slot. Well, I guess we are prime time sluts that they can walk all over. Mark up one more e-mail to NBC, oh and the guy that said we are cutting out the 2nd heat and Carmichael won....is very gay.

nice to hear that the 2nd qualifier was a great race. i would of rather watched it. i wonder what idiot at nbc, said let show the first moto, that was for the most part boring, and edit out the 2nd moto which was from what i heard, was much better. thanks again for the quality programing nbc!!!

Another slap in the face,ESPN2,OLN,NBC.It don't matter who.SPEED will do it next.Red headed step-children.