Sign in to follow this  

Where the heck's the U.S. Open?

Only 32 laps to go. Pray for no yellow flags...

Mind you, I'm watching this in HDTV, and it does look pretty good. I hope the motocross looks just a good.

Finally! It's over! Figures the day we want the race to end on time, they set a new track record for the most caution flags!

Friggin Nascar.....I hate that sport! It is the most boring form of Auto Racing in my opinion....a complete circle jerk of cautions....that the win always comes down to the last 2-5min....other roadracing just blows nascar away.... :banghead:

Left me with about 45min of recorded SX on TIVO....was supposed to be 2hrs....dwindled down to 45 min...bummer....I am sure it is cut to hell and back... :banghead:

I'm glad they cut us short for paid programming. I really needed a new vacuum cleaner. Why are the TV stations so stupid????? They should also know that any NASCAR race on a short track is going to run long = more wrecks.

The worse part of that delay is that they didn't show Heat 2 from the second night. According to CN/RX and those who were there it was by far the best race of the whole event! We can only hope that they reair it sometime soon,

NBC got an email from me.

Is it just my crazy brain, or did this exact same thing happen last yeat????

As long as MX gets pre-empted for fishing or poker (sports for fat alcoholics), we'll never get respect.

Liquor

I was just about to say. . . didn't this crap happen last year?! I just loved hearing on the t.v. about how great the action was in the second moto. . . :banghead::banghead:

It was the worst coverage I have ever seen..............I deleted after watching.....You all did not miss anything.....pathetic...

Hey,

What's that address?

I felt like slamming NBC with a few thousand myself!

We should all send them a few and ask for a re-air date of the complete US Open.

They pulled this sh t last year.

My opinion is, if this is what you are going to do to us all the time, why even bother? Let someone who really cares about the race cover and air it. We could even boycot NBC!!! :banghead:

sports@msnbc.com

That is what I sent to. Their website is real low on contact information, all they do is direct you to a stupid survey that doesn't let you comment on what you want to. That is the most appropriate email address I could find.

Even worse here in Orlando! After NASCAR overrun fiasco they went straight to local news about Hurricane Wilma, which missed us by about 200 miles! Never saw even a glimpse. NBC did do much of the same last year- they SUCK.