Sign in to follow this  

Does that two2cool stuff really work?

hey guys my engine seems to get pretty hot at times and I was looking at what I could do to keep it cooler. Then I saw this two2cool and read the site and stuff. Does it actually work or does it just foul up the engine?

I have tried it with no Temp. Difference in both a KTM 50 and a big bore Thumper. If you are looking to spend more bucks on an oil change, I would suggest doing it on some Amsoil or your favorite high grade synthetic. There are allot of people using it with claims that it works?, but so does the ProBlend formula that claims the same results at half the cost :banghead:

Some says Yes it works and some say it does not..

I wouldn't use it...

I just have to say that I have been using amsoil for a while now(3 years) and it is just awesome oil. I use it in my xr400 and honestly it can go with extended drain intervals and when I change it it still looks good.

the oil amazes me

Ditto on the Amsoil, I use nothing else, I wonder how it would hold up on a salad mixed with vinegar?

If you start using AMSOIL then you shouldn't use any other additives with the oil... That's per AMSOIL's literature.

10W-40

I have not used two2cool.

We should get some regular TT members to give it a trial run. XR's are prime candidates.

I will say that "Power Now" was really hammered when the product was first introduced. Now it is a pretty command add on.

If you start using AMSOIL then you shouldn't use any other additives with the oil... That's per AMSOIL's literature.

10W-40

One of my vintage racers is an '84 XR200R (one of the hottest running bikes ever made) and I could tell a difference in temperature immediately after I started using Amsoil 20W50 in it. :banghead:

And you're right - no additives should be used with Amsoil.

One of my vintage racers is an '84 XR200R (one of the hottest running bikes ever made) and I could tell a difference in temperature immediately after I started using Amsoil 20W50 in it. :banghead:

And you're right - no additives should be used with Amsoil.

Is the

20W-50 what you used in your XR400 as well? I used the 10W-40 in my YZ250F and liked it, I'd better! :banghead: Now that I switched to a Husaberg I'm thinking about using the 20W-50 in the summer and the 10W-40 in the winter instead of the 10W-40 year round...