Sign in to follow this  

Don't you just love the fact that....

The DRZ is so rediculously versitile. 🤣:banghead:

What other bike alows you to go from SM to adventure dual sport to full dirt in a matter of minutes and a couple quick twist of a wrench. While I dont have a SM set up... I will soon.:busted:

but I can do this. :banghead:

IMG_3184.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

to

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3194.jpg

IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3197.jpg

I love both my Dakar and SM for all the same reasons. The only difference that may push the SM 0.01% higher is the carb. The Dakar is FI and gets great gas mileage, however there is no power upgrades that really work to significantly increase power (unless you know BMW code). Great bikes!

i see those mirrors there tucked in, looks cool.are they for looking at yourself for when your having fun :banghead: .just kidding,how do you see behind you with those.

BTW-that saddlebag set up looks real sweet :banghead:

i see those mirrors there tucked in, looks cool.are they for looking at yourself for when your having fun :banghead: .just kidding,how do you see behind you with those.

BTW-that saddlebag set up looks real sweet :banghead:

those are Dual-Star mirrors. You look UNDER you arms insted of over them. They work pretty well.

The bags are actually the soft luggage from my VFR, the Fox bag is a tank bag I configured to work in the rear. I have gonne on 4 day camping trips with this set up.

It is the best all around bike made!How many bikes can do really tough single track, freeway, desert, woods, evrything :banghead::banghead:🤣

I agree. I have been riding my DRZ with a stack of different bikes lately (everything except sports bikes) and each time I ride home liking the DRZ better then ever. Might be different if I was a really good rider but for my abilities it is a great fit. Not many bikes let you have fun in all of these situations.

21929051-M.jpg

40312544-M.jpg

26238430-L.jpg

31301984-M.jpg

those are Dual-Star mirrors. You look UNDER you arms insted of over them. They work pretty well.

The bags are actually the soft luggage from my VFR, the Fox bag is a tank bag I configured to work in the rear. I have gonne on 4 day camping trips with this set up.

ahhh :banghead: ,i got to get some,ive been looking for something so replace the stock ones.duel-star, who makes them?and i would be going on camping trips too with those bags on :banghead:

I agree. I have been riding my DRZ with a stack of different bikes lately (everything except sports bikes) and each time I ride home liking the DRZ better then ever. Might be different if I was a really good rider but for my abilities it is a great fit. Not many bikes let you have fun in all of these situations.

Are you a photographer or just a photoshop wizard? Those are really nice pictures. The sky looks almost fake in that sand picture, like it was shot in a studio.

Are you a photographer or just a photoshop wizard?

Neither unfortunately. My aunt used to run a B & W Photography business and I picked up a couple of tips from her but other than that I just enjoy tinkering. The colours in the sand shot have been modified a little, but I mostly I was just lucky to be in the right spot at the right time.

I agree I have been taking my bike to a mc track lately and it's a tank but im used to it and I can ride home after I put the mirrors back on it. :banghead:

how's the Tundra treatn you as I gotta get something to pull my 6x10 uti trailer with up to 3 DRZs. I pull now with a 95 Nissan Maxima. Boils the trans fluid on plus 95 degree dys.

r

how's the Tundra treatn you as I gotta get something to pull my 6x10 uti trailer with up to 3 DRZs. I pull now with a 95 Nissan Maxima. Boils the trans fluid on plus 95 degree dys.

r

I've only had it a month, but I gotta say this is the best truck I've ever driven so far. there is nothing about it I dont like.