Sign in to follow this  

MotoLand Track Pics, Oct 23

Went out to Motoland today and grabbed some decent shots. The track was groomed perfectly and conditions were excellent.

This was the first thing I came across today. Rick, the owner trying to remove someone's dog from the entry of the track. Nice dogs, BAD DOG OWNER! :banghead:

1dog.jpg

2down.jpg

Look how big this place is!

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Fellow TT'ers

9.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

:banghead::busted: :busted: :busted:🤣:busted::crazy:

18.jpg

That looks like an AWESOME track! That dirt looks awesome. What exactly is that guy doing in the last picture? :banghead:

That looks like an AWESOME track! That dirt looks awesome. What exactly is that guy doing in the last picture? :banghead:

He is jumping the uphill double known as super bob, that is the son of the owner of the track. The owner is the guy on the track.

:banghead: im coming to indiana now :banghead:

Well, you'll have to find it first. Two of my friends moved to New York (Manhattan), and they stopped telling people they're from Indiana... Because no one knows where it is. They instead tell everyone they're from Chicago.

Dam, looks awesome,,,,

that's what I should have done Sunday instead of sitting on my ass watching football all day. :banghead:

Man, that place looks sick, it makes some of our tracks here is SoCal look anemic at best. Look at that dirt, so sweet.

:banghead: that last pic is rick watching his son nick jump the big double in back the man has a awesome track come ride it its worth it :banghead:🤣