crf250 valves

I am convinced by my experience that running the Intakes at .004" where a .005" will not fit is a major factor in maximizing the IN valve life! Honda released a bulletin which has confirmed my feelings. Wish I read it earlier, Search TT.

I don't have my manual with me, what is the Intake gap called for in the manual? Can you point me to the bulletin?

Thanks in advance,

Liquor

I havent been here in like 2 months and there are still threads about this?

Yes. And 2 Months ago you claimed there was no "Valve Problem" and that it was all due to folks who did not know how to maintain thier Bikes.

I suppose that is why Honda Changed the Head on the 2006's, because they are in the habit of fixing things that are not broken?

Yes. And 2 Months ago you claimed there was no "Valve Problem" and that it was all due to folks who did not know how to maintain thier Bikes.

I suppose that is why Honda Changed the Head on the 2006's, because they are in the habit of fixing things that are not broken?

Yes I did claim that... and there is still no valve problem. Just because Honda improved their design doesnt mean there was a problem before. Motocross bikes from every major company go through drastic changes almost every year, does this mean whatever they changed has problems? No, it doesnt. If you can find a way to make somthing better you will probably do it weather you need to or not. Honda also changed to dual exahust, does this mean the previous single was a piece of shit?