bent bike

Here is the result of a crash today,,,,notice the green fender which replaced the black one I broke off in a crash a couple of days ago... :banghead: This one took out the rear disc guard, rear disc rotor, rear muffler mount is bent, sub-frame is really tweaked (muffler hits the tire on compression), muffler picked up another couple of dents and the badge is half torn off,,,I'm sure I'll find more tonight or tomorrow as I tear it down. Gotta get it ready for the race next weekend :banghead:

PICT0099.jpg

That really sucks, hope you made it thru in one piece.

It takes more than that to keep an old guy like me down, but the wife is starting to threaten me with a set of training wheels if I don't stop falling over all the time :banghead:

I imagine she will be even better. Keep us posted. Trust that you are not bent also? We are harder to fix than the klx/drz?
The bikes are easy to fix. Your body takes time. I am only 22 but I am still out for 2 more weeks while my shoulder and knee heal up. :banghead: fairly minor crashes too. It doesn't take much.?

Its said you old guys take longer. :banghead::busted:

ouch,the last time i saw something like that the bike was a green one too(99kx250)and he hit hard.so i would imagine that you hit harder(seeing that your sub-frame is stronger than a kx250's)hope your alright(not like lots of money will fix you up faster)so what did you do?get off in mid air?good luck in next weekends race :banghead:

I'm a bit stiff and for sure will feel it tomorrow but no real damage to me, the bike and muffler are almost straight again. The brake rotor is going to be a replaced item, since it is the same as the rm's I shouldn't have a problem finding one in stock nearby. Here are a couple of more pics of the damage

PICT0101A.jpg

PICT0104.jpg

PICT0103.jpg

PICT0105.jpg