Sign in to follow this  

grips

what kinda grips do u use, i have on tried the renthal dual density as thats all my old shop had, im tryin to c what ppl prefer

how long do the soft tags last?

they have lasted me a while,so far like 6-7 months riding 3-4 times a month, im sure people go through grips faster than me, but i have never actually wore out a pair of grips that i know of i usually just get tired of them and buy new ones, the only bad thing about soft grips is if you go down more than likely the handle bar will poke through the grip, i have bark busters so i dont have to worry about that

my renthals hardley last 2 weeks, the ends wear out to the bar way too quick...i saw a set in transworld and its a lil package for 15$ you get glue, wires, and those lil donuts..seems like a kick ass deal even if they wear out quick..i forgot what brand it was

my renthals hardley 2 weeks, the ends wear out way too quick...i saw a set in transworld and its a lil package for 15$ you get glue, wires, and those lil donuts..seems like a kick ass deal even if they wear out quick..i forgot what brand it was

That was SunLine if I remember correctly, sounds like a good deal.

TAG grips. Best I've found. Renthals are alright, but they don't last and they seem to break down into some sort of goo on a hot day.

I like the Tag Medium/Soft or the Spiders. I've been using the original spiders but they now have a slimline style that looks really good. The Original Spiders are pretty fat compared to a Renthal or Scott slimline.

Pro Taper Dual Compound Grips! I tried the Spyder grips but I didn't like the thickness...