Sign in to follow this  

Crazy Frog - sounds like he's on a 2 smoker...LOL

that is the most annoying song i have ever heard..glad to see it keeps you amused tho :banghead:

that is the most annoying song i have ever heard..

To begin with it was a ring tone and then they made it into a song and it went to number1,,,

&%$#@! are people like... :banghead:

The original sound clip has got to be like 5+ years old. I remeber hearing in college, was funny the first 3-400 times i heard it. Kewl animation but the song is kinda ghey. I heard it in the supermarket 2 weeks ago, who plays that in a supermarket. :banghead:

The original sound clip has got to be like 5+ years old. I remeber hearing in college, was funny the first 3-400 times i heard it. Kewl animation but the song is kinda ghey. I heard it in the supermarket 2 weeks ago, who plays that in a supermarket. :banghead:

yeah i heard it like 3 years ago on some stupid honda civic vs. volkwagen flash vid.

What the shit drt rider, do u get off by saying repost? Being that you have 2011 post, its prolly 2000 sayin repost, and 11 tellin some idiotic worthless shit. God damn that gets annoying...

He's a repost whore, if its a repost you can bet that he's going to call the poster on it. I agree its annoying as hell.

Yea no wonder he has 2 grand worth of post, i wonder if he ever reposted somethin what would he do, commit suicide or something. He prolly has a big murial in his room sayin "Repost are the devil!"

Yeah he gets f'in annoying. I'm not new and have been here longer than he has, and look at my post count.

What the shit drt rider, do u get off by saying repost? Being that you have 2011 post, its prolly 2000 sayin repost, and 11 tellin some idiotic worthless shit. God damn that gets annoying...

he's just an old man who likes to make everyone else feel as misreable as he is...

not interested in loading AOL crap on my laptop. from the sounds of it, I am not missing anything anyways.

Yea no wonder he has 2 grand worth of post, i wonder if he ever reposted somethin what would he do, commit suicide or something. He prolly has a big murial in his room sayin "Repost are the devil!"

He's not the only one!!...Just Post a couple of things and you will see what I mean.

not interested in loading AOL crap on my laptop. from the sounds of it, I am not missing anything anyways.

Da ding da da ding ding da bwa aaw aaaaw.....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee!!!...just so your not missing out.:banghead:

i would like to get the makers of the crazy frog , lock them in a small cell with all the crazy frog tunes playing on constantant loop!! for atleast a couple of years:)

either that or takeing to them with a bat would also be enjoyable:)