Sign in to follow this  

P-Whipped

Has anyone lost a good friend to a new piece of a$$? My so called friend used to pester the shit out of me to go ride. (Now he has priorities.) Bull,hes has changed into something she wants him to be instead of what he has always been. Now hes a cowboy, rides horses, thinks hes a bird dog trainer, and does nothing with his friends. I have two kids and I'm busy all the time, but still can make time for friends. 52 weeks a year and cant get him to commit to 1 for a weekend ride. I still have the diehard boys to tear it up with. I'm done bitching. :banghead::banghead:

You just described my friend, Steve (now known as Steveandkrista). Steveandkrista lives about a mile from another riding buddy and good friend of ours, yet he hasn't bothered to call or stop by for a couple of years. I have written him off completely. He blew off all of his friends, now he has none. If she ever dumps him, he might as well just put a bullet in his head because he will have nobody to stop him.

There may be hope for your friend. Show him this post. He may see a bit of himself before it is too late.

Oh man those stories are funny! (only because I can relate) I've lost a few friends to nice A$$. But they will be back after a bit.

:banghead:

You know, this is why i tell every prospective g/f that (assuming she doesnt ride):

1) i go ride every week, 3 or 4 times unless work or weather mess it up

2) you can't go because it's practice, not "entertain you" time

3) you can go to races, and i'd be happy to bring you along

4) the other days of the week you can plan and i'll go along with it, smiling - or not.

You gotta have compromise and your own time.....imo :banghead:

As soon as a nice tail can yank fourth gear wheelies and keep me smilin' for an entire weekend I'll quit ridin'. Until then, I come with a ball and chain that looks like a KTM 450SX. Luckily, my wife understood this.

here's the scenario........

dude let's go riding saturday.

friday night the phone rings.

dude I can't go.

why not.

going to the home and garden show.

dude you need to set your priorities.

she set's them.

you need a new GF.

next friday he calls me

let's go riding tomorrow.

did you get permission.

NO I left that bitch.

riding days are back again!

Note to all the young guys on here. If she can't respect who you are and what you are, then move on. If it's that good, then play along, do what you want and use you know what as a make up. If she doesn't understand your need to do this, then why should you understand the need for a nail job, perms, hair color, facials. When she lands your butt, your gonna be the one paying for this stuff! Married happily, cough, for 17 years.

:banghead:🤣:busted:

Married guys can ride it in the daytime then ride it again in the evening.

Single guys can ride in the daytime but have to spank it in the evening.

:busted::banghead::busted:

Many years ago I dated (briefly) a Houston Oilers cheerleader that always wanted to go have lunch at her parents country club and wanted me to play golf. Both of which I have no interest in. When I told her that if I had time to play golf, I'd rather spend it riding, her response was "you can't just think about riding motorcycles all the time". In less than a nano second, my brain was able to process the real meaning of this statement and its future implications and then I thought to myself, "that's it, you're history".

exactly! you have to set priorities right away. thats what i did and my wife makes me go riding, she says it keeps me happy. she says i get grumpy when i haven't ridden in a while and she'll tell me"you need to go ride your motorcycle"

she says i get grumpy when i haven't ridden in a while

Thought i was the only one that got grumpy when i havn't been riding :banghead:

My buddies wife buys his groceries for a weekend riding trip and no matter how early he leaves in the morning she gets up and cooks him breakfast before he leaves, he never ask if he can go he just tells her when he's coming back . There is no way I would eat a breakfast that my wife cooked before I was leaving her with the kids to go riding all weekend,it's bound to have poison in it.

:busted::crazy::busted:

Married guys can ride it in the daytime then ride it again in the evening.

Single guys can ride in the daytime but have to spank it in the evening.

:busted::banghead::banghead:

funny, i hear more married men complain about lack of "attention" from their spouse than not 🤣:busted:

Sorry to hear that, I've lost my brother to this fat bitch he married. Never calls, never has anything to do with his family, It's all about her and her family. Sorry for the sharpness but this is a sore subject with me. I married the coolest girl I could find and there are so many other really cool chicks out there I don't know why guy's settle for these bitches!

Has anyone lost a good friend to a new piece of a$$? My so called friend used to pester the shit out of me to go ride. (Now he has priorities.) Bull,hes has changed into something she wants him to be instead of what he has always been. Now hes a cowboy, rides horses, thinks hes a bird dog trainer, and does nothing with his friends. I have two kids and I'm busy all the time, but still can make time for friends. 52 weeks a year and cant get him to commit to 1 for a weekend ride. I still have the diehard boys to tear it up with. I'm done bitching. :banghead::banghead:

i also am like you, but i would rather be with her then anyone else. thats the reason im with her...

Sorry to hear that, I've lost my brother to this fat bitch he married. Never calls, never has anything to do with his family, It's all about her and her family. Sorry for the sharpness but this is a sore subject with me. I married the coolest girl I could find and there are so many other really cool chicks out there I don't know why guy's settle for these bitches!

i agree with that, when i met my girl she was on gsx750!!!! :banghead::banghead: now what gets cooler then that?

well her getting a dirt bike and riding too!!!!

i agree with that, when i met my girl she was on gsx750!!!! :banghead::banghead: now what gets cooler then that?

well her getting a dirt bike and riding too!!!!

Get her on the dirt!! She sounds real cool!! Now my wife just rides MX (KX250f) but she had a ZX6 Kawie for a while.