Sign in to follow this  

Red Tires

I am due for another set of tires and was thinking about a set of red colored tires. Is there a descent one out there? It would be for a XR400 00'.

Now here is bling I have never seen! Does anyone really ride with tires that are not black? How ugly would red be? Does anyone have the time to colour a picture so we could see a stock XR4 with red tires? I understand some programs will do that but it's beyond me.

They had tested a CRF250X in one of the MX magazines that was setup with them and they looked cool. Just thought I would try something differant. As for the rims, I would be afraid to scratch them all up.

They had tested a CRF250X in one of the MX magazines that was setup with them and they looked cool. Just thought I would try something differant. As for the rims, I would be afraid to scratch them all up.[/QUOTE]

As opposed to burn them up and throw them away? :banghead: If you think it looks cool then go for it. How much are they anyway?

Geez cmanno...if you have girly red tires, I dont' know if I will be able to ride with you. The other guys might make fun of me!

What is next matching grips? A red rear 48 tooth monster? OOO I know! a matching fanny pack!

What the hell, red tires are cool! See what happens!

🤣:banghead::busted::banghead: Yeah,I seen that set up in one of those magazines,maby on a freestyle bike,but not mine. Mar,totally agree,those camo tires,well,lets just say not on our bikes.

I have two friends with the inova colored tires(one with red and one with yellow)the yellow look cool on the susuki,but the red look bad (more pinkish when dirty) The main problem is that they don't last on intermediate to hardpack(chunked knobbies)

They'd be ok if you were on soft to hard and they do hook up good as well at the track.